Share a picture of your pet with us and join our contest
Now in it’s second year, we are back with our Best Buddies in the Brussels Bubble photo contest.
You know your pet has the #PetPower! It’s time to let everyone in the Bubble know it!
Work can be pretty intense in the Brussels Bubble but going home to our pets is always a great relief.
Whether you enjoy dawdling with your dog in the park, cuddling your cat on the sofa, or bonding with your bunny over a veggie snack, we want to see the animals who bring you the #PetPower.
Share your favourite pet photos with us and give your pet a chance at fame in the Brussels Bubble!
Winning entries will be announced during our #PetPower event on 25 September.
Photo contest rules & submissions:
- We are accepting entries in two categories: 1) pets of people working in the EU institutions, 2) pets of other people working in the Brussels Bubble (trade associations, consultancies, NGOs, journalists, etc.)
- Photos should be 300 dpi or larger and should be either:
- Include your name, your pet’s name, your email address, a caption and whether you work for the EU institutions or elsewhere in the Brussels Bubble.
- Multiple pets may feature on your photo submission
- If you want to star in the photo with your pet, that’s absolutely fine by us!
- Feel free to tell us what PetPower means to you when sharing your photo
- Your pet does not have to reside in the Brussels Bubble, as we know many of you have family caring for your pet in your home country.
- A maximum of two photos are permitted per person. The deadline for submitting your photo is 15 September 2023.
- Pet Alliance Europe reserves the right to use all photos submitted on their website, social media and print materials.
- A panel of bi-partisan judges will select the finalists.
- The finalists will be voted on by the public via our Twitter feed. Photos of the finalists will be displayed at our PetPower cocktail on 25 September at TownHall Europe.
- The final two winners will be selected by participants during our PetPower cocktail.
- Pet parents may vote for their own pets – we know you can’t resist!
- The winners in each category will be granted a €500 donation each to their favourite animal charity. The winner will communicate the contact and bank details of the charity and we will transfer the money.
Did you say #PetPower event?
Yes, we’re hosting a pet-friendly networking event on 25 September – so mark your calendar!
It is an opportunity to meet and network with key players in the pet welfare sector.
Come along with your dog and have a drink on us!